The drinking water is such an important in the word of all of our lives and its benefits. That it seems very difficult to imagine it’s not happening. water is the largest part of the human body. Our earth is cover by 71% water. Our oceans hold about 96.5% of all the earth’s water.
Only 2.5% of the water is fresh and drinkable. Only 1% of our freshwater is easily accessible. Pure water very much found in glaciers and snowfields
when it comes to the human body, an adult man has 65% of the body while 52% of the female body is water.
An adult human body always has 35 to 40 liters of water.
Water is found in most parts of the human body. Very few people will know, but our bones that feel solid and hard, also contain 22% water, 10% in our teeth, 20% in the skin, 74.5% in the brain, 75.6% in the muscles. The blood contains 83% water.
According to research, a person can live for 15 days without food, but without water, he will die on the fifth day.
The arithmetic behind thirst is also that as soon as 1% of the body is also lacking in water, then you start feeling thirsty.
when this deficiency reaches 5% then the veins of the body begin to pull and the stamina is deficient.
It seems to start as soon as this reduction reaches 10%, then the person getting blurred and he becomes unconscious. Human death can also occur if the water shortage in the body becomes 20%.
Benefits Of Water For
Pure and clear water is the lifeline of the universe. All of us know the importance of hydration. Do you ever stopped and thought about the benefits of water?
Let us take a dive into the benefits of water. You are going to be surprised to know the benefits it has to offer.
So, what are you waiting for? Ready, steady and jump!
WATER FOR SKIN
Just like the more organs of our body, the skin is also made by many cells. Skin cells like every different organ cells need water to operate properly.
Some of the benefits of water to the skin:
- Water is important to keep up the optimum skin moisture and deliver essential nutrients to the skin cells. It replenishes the skin tissue and will increase its physical property. This helps delay the looks of signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Coldwater bathtub eliminates the redness of the skin and sets the skin for higher makeup applications. Gaping pores by washing them with hot water. You’ll seal them by splashing with cold water. Coldwater tightens the pores and prevents them from obtaining clogged. It reduces the looks of skin problems.
- Drinking enough water combats skin disorders like Eczema, Diaper-Rash, Acne, and Wrinkles, etc. It additionally will increase the rate and improves the gastrointestinal system to flush out toxins from the body. This successively offers you a healthy and glowing skin.
- Water is a good replacement for your overpriced anti-aging treatments. It keeps the skin well hydrous and glistening, thereby, enhancing the complexion. For soft and supple skin, drinking an adequate quantity of water is a lot of vital than applying topical creams.
- A cold water compress also can facilitate to cut back under-eye inflammation. The water evaporates from the skin, the surface becomes cooler. Splashing cold water on the eyes also can reduce eye puffiness. There are many water-rich eye gels that you’ll use for long term solutions.
WATER FOR HAIR
1. Believe it or not, Water is the most natural setting lotion for hair. every one of the strands is formed of chemical element bonds that separate once the hair is wet. If you vogue your hair when it’s wet, the chemical bond can reform to provide a new form.
2. To achieve soft waves, mist your hair with water and separate it into four sections. Twist every section into a little bun and secured with a pin. Blow-dry then unroll to induce to get soft waves.
3. The nutrient-rich ocean water supports marine botanicals that repair, cleanse and detangle strands. Ocean water contains red alga and sea lettuce that cleanse the hair without drying. It helps strengthens and adds shine to the hair.
4. Our scalp and roots have sensitive and energy-saving nerve endings. That receives and transmits signals. Water energizes the nerve endings to boost the natural vitality of the skin and hair roots. Drinking water conjointly helps to eliminate hair issues like dandruff, Dermatitis Seborrhea, and eczema skin problem.
5. Coldwater rinse leaves the hair shiny and glossy. The cold temperature constricts the hair cuticles to create the strands sander and a lot of reflective. It additionally prevents dirt from accumulating on the scalp and makes hair stronger.
6. Chlorinated and salty water will create the hair curly. To forestall the harm, rinse your hair simply before taking a plunge into the pool. The strands can absorb the clean water in order that it doesn’t soak an excessive amount of chlorinated water. After the dip, coat your hair with conditioner for the additional protection.
WATER FOR HEALTHY BODY
1. Keep The Digestive System Healthy
Water helps in the digestive process. It helps to keep the kidney work normally. Our kidneys regulate fluid in the body. Insufficient water in the body can lead to kidney stones and many other problems.
2.Water Help In Weight Loss
Water may also help in weight loss. Preload yourself with water before meals can help prevent overeating by creating a sense of fullness. Water is also best for fat burn. So you can say that water helps in losing weight.
3. Water lubricates the joints
Cartilage, found in joints and the disks of the spine or vertebrae, contains around 80% water. Long-term dehydration can reduce the joints’ shock-absorbing ability, leading to joint pain.
4. Water Keeps Face Wrinkles Free
Water keeps skin cells hydrous and dealing fine, therefore, drink water to stay wrinkles away. its plumps the skin cells up creating them look less wrinkled. Also, it flushes impurities and toxins out of the system keeping your face fresh and clean and so aid in reducing breakouts and acne and pimples.
5.Water Keeps Muscles Healthy
Muscles are made up of 75% water. So it is necessary to provide them with enough water. Having enough water can facilitate keep their contraction traditional and stop muscular cramps. It will assist you to exercise a lot, makes you stronger and healthier.
When you drink less water, the brain takes it as a survival threat and starts to store a lot of water within the body making swollen feet, hands, and legs. Drink a lot of water in order that your body gets back to traditional.
7. Keep The Body Fluids Stable
Our body is formed up from 60% of water. So, water plays a significant role to keep our body match. These bodily fluids consisting of water facilitate digestion, circulation, absorption, production of spit, transportation of nutrients throughout the body. water helps to keep the blood pressure normal. Intake of water helps your body to stay functioning well.
Our brain is up to ninetieth water whereas our tissues and muscles are up to 75% water. So once our body lacks fluid, our brain stops operating and that we get migraines and headaches because of dehydration. So it’s good to keep a bottle of water around in order that you will fill the lost fluids.
Proper Way To Drink Water
- Water should be drink slowly by choking. So water in your body according to body temperature. Therefore, the method of drinking water in the glass is considered the best.
- Most people lift the neck and drink water from above which is considered harmful to health. Drinking such water creates air in the food pipe leading to digestive diseases. Drinking water in the wrong way also causes problems like acidity, sour belching, joint pain, knee pain. Some people do not drink water for two-three hours and then drink a lot of water together. It can also prove to be dangerous for health, it has an effect on the kidney and heart.
- Whenever feel thirsty, then water must be drunk. Drink water 30 mins before the meal and after 1 hour after the meal. Digestive power is going weak by drinking water immediately before eating. Drinking water immediately after eating food causes obesity, constipation, indigestion.
- We should not drink water immediately after tea or coffee. Water should not be a drink after eating cucumber melon. Do not drink water suddenly after spending a lot of time in the sun.